Monday, August 30, 2010

week 37 in El Salvador


Hey,

I have no plans to leave Alaska, just for occasional tours and vacations. And I’ll probably be staying at home for another two years at least. I have no intentions of going to Utah to study.

Thanks for the addresses...I’m going to try to write people back, I seriously haven’t had time. Once I get familiarized with my area, I should get a little more time, because it’s a lot easier with a companion that I can trust.

That’s weird to think that the class of 2010 is already heading to college. Good luck to Ed and Maddy and Panika and Karlie, and everyone else.

I want photos of Karlie’s truck. From how much that I heard the poor truck has turned into a veteran from Viet Nam.

---Don’t worry about the area. The part with the campanera is restricted to us after seven at night. And we stay out of the other areas. It’s usually really chill. The last gringo they and here was Elder Brown, who was in my MTC district. .... If you can’t find the area, maybe you can look for other, closer parts...try Los Lirios, or Bosques de Prusia, or Regalo de Dios.... it’s in the zone of Soyapango, really close to Ilopango, where I was before.

This week has been nuts. We had another baptism...Cristina.

--I’m gonna try to send photos, then I’ll tell you about the week.


--Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers