Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 76 in El Salvador

June 6, 2011

Hey,

So, I’ve got some good news.... I LEARNED HOW TO ROLL MY RRR’s...on Monday, I finally got one to roll off my tongue, and ever since then I’ve been practicing all the words with rrr’s.... my companion’s probably losing his patience hearing me repeat perro, carro, ferrocarril, terremoto, rotulo, rojo.... the list goes on.... it’s funny how people say that you just can’t wake up one morning and learn something, but Monday was my day.... months of failed practices...and now my rrr’s no longer sound like I stuck my tongue to the telephone wires.

We might be having baptisms this week, but we’ll see.

The whole mission is doing bad right now...I don’t know if its because we are on the borders of changing mission presidents or on the borders of dedicating the temple, maybe both, or it could be something different.

Chow for now,

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers