Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 67 in El Salvador

April 4, 2011

Hey,

So, news...the mission will soon be called the El Salvador San Salvador mission...no more east and west...the west mission will become the Santa Ana y Belize mission. WE ARE CONQUERING THE WORLD ha-ha...we will be taking over several zones from the other mission.

Conference was awesome. I don’t know if Dad saw the priesthood session, but super cool...the prophet’s exhortation to get the young men to marry was interesting...it might be a good thing, ha-ha I can see a chain of events.... everyone in singles branch will marry, singles branch will diminish, and soon there will be no singles branch, and by the time I get back, I can still be able to go to third ward as a happy single.... keep me updated. Just joking.... I am thinking about what he said...

We are working with a youth family.... a family under eighteen, just siblings and cousins, the parents lie in another city. Hector, the oldest is 18 years old, and seems to be taking the lessons well, and loves the church. I’m hoping that they will progress, and he can go on a mission.

We have dropped several of our old families, and have found others, more positive people, and I hope I can see them get baptized.

So, that’s about it for now, sorry I didn’t write much

Chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers