Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 65 in El Salvador

March 21, 2011

Hey,

Well, another change has gone by, and the mission is going fast. I guess the mission is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it runs out.

Life is good. I’ve got a new companion: Elder Anton, from Peru. He’s a good kid. He converted to the gospel about five years ago, and I swear he knows more than me. It’s good to work with him.

My goal in the next few months is to baptize a complete family...mother, father, youth and children...the president has spoken in several multi-zones that there are many missionaries with a good amount of time in the mission who have not baptized complete families...I have had the opportunity to complete several families, but never baptize a complete family, so according to president I am still immature. But I’m hoping that all will go well. I realize that the center of the work is in finding people, so I’m hoping I’ll find various families.

That’s good that everything is going well for the wedding. Send pics.... I’m sorry I don’t have photos right now...this week I will make copies of the other disc I have.

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers