Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 44 in El Salvador more...

October 18, 2010 more

Hey,

This computer says to send pics, I need to format my camera. And the batteries just went out. I should be sending you one of my memory cards, with all my photos from Bosques de la Paz. The photos on that memory are the ones we revived, so they are still there, but you can only see them on the computer, because the camera now won’t read them. I’ll see how sending the package goes.

Other note. I will probably be using your card for my basic needs for a while. Every month, we have to send in our receipts. And even if the bills are paid and we don’t have the receipts, the president won’t pay us. And this month the owner had to pay for a problem we had with the water in the house, and there is no receipt, so the president took 70 dollars out of my assignation. Just a heads up...

Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers