Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 41 in El Salvador

[Not much at all this week....sorry folks!]

I have one request---don’t send a box for Christmas. I don’t have room (cause I tend to collect stuff on the way), and I am doing good. If you send anything at all, send it in padded envelopes or those little 5x9 boxes that you sent my memory card in. don’t worry about sending food, because a lot of it usually rots inside the bag from the humidity (even if it’s sealed).

This week has gone well. I’ve learned a lot.

We have changes on Wednesday, and I’m hoping that my companion doesn’t go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers