Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 27 in El Salvador

Hey,

So, it sounds like the family is doing good. I don’t know what to say for all the kids though. That’s pretty funny. You should get helmets for the girls. Travis has a little orange dirt bike that he uses for Christian, and maybe you can get Katie on that. She’d love it, just use the helmet---I’ve learned that the hard way, got a concussion, and forgot that I learned it, so I had to take the class over again.

As for Jared, remember that I went through that too. I just hope he is as aware of the things that are going on. As for baseball---tell him that the underdog can always take over. He’s good, but talent without practice doesn’t do anything.

This week went good for me. But I’ve been stressed out a little. There is so much to do. What’s funny is that my companion is so chill. He’s the only person I know that can spend two hours in a cold shower, and he doesn’t mind being a half hour late to everything. But it is going well. We have more success than we have previously had, and all things are going good. He has a way with people. The other day was super packed, but I didn’t think he realized, and so he brought home a monopoly game. There is something to learn from every companion.... this time it’s… “don´t worry, be happy.”

The guy I told you about, Guillermo, was baptized this weekend. He was thrilled—“siento muy cabalito, super fresco..No tengo palabras para dicribir esso”.

I don’t have much to write, so I’ll try to send photos....

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers