Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 18 in El Salvador

Hey,

I can’t write much this week. I just got transferred to Ilopongo, in the capital. I’m basically training this kid, it’s his second transfer, and I have no clue what I’m doing. I hate transfers...like I was almost crying leaving my other area. Everyone is so cool. I have tons of stories from my other area, so I’ll try to keep track of them, and the people. By the way, I think you should check my yahoo email if you haven’t, and make sure the Latinos aren’t writing me yet.

My health was getting better, but now I have to adjust to a new culture again.

Something is wrong with my computer site, so it loaded for an hour, and I have no time now. Try not to send pictures through the computer.

I don’t know what’s wrong, but I’ll try to figure this all out again.

It rained last week. There were rivers of water in the street up to my knees. Everything got flushed out. I don’t think the other areas got rain, because I went to San Vicente that same day, and it was dry, a good 100 degrees.

Ok, so we are leaving now. I’ll try to write more next week. This week has been super busy, super chaos, and in the end I figure out I’m leaving to the capital. I’ll try to figure out my computer too.

Chow,

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers