Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 60 in El Salvador

February 14, 2011

Hey,

Ah, I’m hoping that I’m going to be in the temple dedication. It was announced that the prophet is going to come.

Hey, so I can finally get a couple photos to you...

The first is a little bridge we have to cross...the members tell me that in the river there are crocodiles about a meter long, little guys...I need to show you the videos afterwards.... it’s funny when you have a 26-year-old and chubby companion try to cross the bridge.... I’ve got videos.

The second is a couple of friends from my old area.

The third...I was the star of David for the Christmas play...and the star of the show.... get it.

That’s about it for now

Chow for now,

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers