Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 81 in El Salvador

July 11, 2011

Hey,

Well, this week passed a little slow...the new president came in; we had interviews with him, and the first multi-zone...lots of days in the church, and not outside.

I will be with Elder DeLeon...from Guatemala, at least until the real day of transfers (next Wednesday). [Had an emergency transfer]

P-days are going to change here, we will no longer be able to meet as a zone every Monday to play soccer.

I’m feeling sick...I hope it’s just a normal sickness, and nothing bad.... for the past month or I’ve had a cold, but now I have diarrhea and body pains too.

We got rained on hard yesterday. We were in an area called La Plancha...and we stayed late, until about 6, and there weren’t any more buses, so we had to walk about 2 1/2 miles under a storm, we were walking in water up to our shins most of the way.... all my books are wet, and my Bible is about twice its size now, with water.... my books are veterans.... survived about 6 heavy rainstorms of that severity.

That’s all I can remember from this week, I’m kind of tired cause I was up until 1:30 with my companion, and we woke up early to get the bags to Usulután.

All right, chow for now

Elder Corey Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers