Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 10 in El Salvador

Other news...the bishop has restricted us from going into the southern side of the colony Santa Rosa, and the Colony Espesote (after 6:00), because of increasing violence. More people are cautioning us while we are walking after dark.

[I know this is not much at all...in most letters Corey has parts he only wants to share with Herb and I, and doesn't want me to make it public...as it turns out this week it was mostly private, and not much public.  Sorry.  Maybe more next week.  No pictures, either! :( ]

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? I always pegged Corey as one who likes to wear his heart on his sleeve. Just kidding.

    I always loved getting the family letters from my siblings on their missions. There is something powerful about sharing that experience across thousands of miles. I give a resolute salute to Corey's wishes that the "better part" SHOULD BE just for you guys. I'll be praying for his safety and protection...and Mom's nerves.

    ReplyDelete

Contact information

Corey’s contact information:

Pouch services through SLC. Letters can only be single sheet, tri-folded and taped shut (no envelopes.)

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

USA

Mission address: If sending packages, Corey says it’s safer to put Christian stickers on the front:

Elder Corey Day

El Salvador San Salvador East Mission

Centro Comercial 105 Local #204

Paseo General Escalon #105 Ave.Sur

San Salvador, San Salvador

El Salvador


You can also write him through dearelder.com (it's free!)

Followers